JOIN US IN SUPPORTING HOLLYWOOD HEART’S ARTS & RESILIENCY PROGRAMS!
O n e D a y.
O n e P e r f o r m a n c e.
O n e C o m m u n i t y.
We here at Hollywood HEART think it’s simple. Creativity, passion, and self-expression through art is a basic inalienable right. The ability to express one’s self is at the core of being human. So we’re just going to say it: We need you!
Our mission is to build character strengths and resiliency in young people by providing an artistic outlet. Through a one-day curriculum, our participants express their creativity to its fullest, nurture the artist within, and experience what it means to be human.
Join us on May 20th, 2017 for our first Arts & Resiliency Celebration of the year!
- 1 day of artistic workshops, team building, and creative inspiration.
- 30 young artists’ artistic expressions.
- 60 professional mentors and volunteers.
- YOU, in support and celebration!
It’s a Saturday full of inspiration, collaboration and workshops that culminates in a live performance! Together, we will celebrate creativity and resiliency in young people, raising funds for future Hollywood HEART programming and initiatives in the Greater Los Angeles area.
Our Arts & Resiliency Celebration is an opportunity to give confidence, foster self-expression, and build community. But, we need volunteers, donations, and in-kind services to pull this off!
Here’s how YOU can take action today!
- DONATE! It costs $3.25 per hour to take one participant through the Hollywood HEART curriculum. That’s right, for less than the cost of a latte you can give the power of art! Join us on our Crowdrise page to give the gift of arts education.
- VOLUNTEER! It takes over 60 volunteers to put on the Arts & Resiliency Celebration – You can make a tremendous difference in the lives of young people in just a few hours.
- JOIN US! This incredible day concludes with a live performance featuring our participants. To join us for the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure there’s a seat with your name on it.
This Spring, our Arts & Resiliency Celebration is not only about providing a life-changing day to 30 incredible young artists, it is about sustaining Hollywood HEART’s Mission:
Enhancing the resiliency and character development of young people through the arts.